Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Letters from the sea spirit
Jethro
post Jul 5 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,250

Im not sure if this is appropriate in here but thought I'd share my fishing experience I had on the ss. I called to reserve a couple spots on the boat. They told me its first come first serve on locations on the boat. No reservations. We got there early and were #7 and 8 so sure to lock in on the stern. Well they called us by number but for some reason the 14 spots were already taken before anyone boarded! The whole back 1/3 of the boat was off limits to #!. We got the speel that you can catch fish anywhere on that boat. But 100% of the back of the boat got their limits and more. While the rest had to struggle with tangled lines and lost fish.
I complained to the owner and this is some of the emails I received. from him.
don't you have anything intelligent to say about how you screw people over
blocking off all of the back of the boat when its first come first served? All I am getting from you is foul language.
--- On Wed, 7/4/12, Michael Mulholland <seaspirit133@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Re fishing
To: "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 1:51 PM

Eat Shit and die
On Jul 4, 2012 1:49 PM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

I love you too. Now pack your shit and go back where you came from. We dont need your snakeoil no mo

To: Jethro <jethros97@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 1:12 PM

Fuck you fuck you and fuck you scumbag. I know how much if a low life you really are if your such a man why don't you stand up and meet me face to face. Instead of being the big pussy you really are
I'm done with your sorry ass now how about getting a life you Fucking scumbag
On Jul 4, 2012 1:05 PM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

thanx for the fuel for that fire your puttin out

Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 12:29 PM

Fucking keyboard tough guy you are. Your nothing more than a piece of trash as far as I'm concerned you could rott in hell and drop dead. We will meet up I will Fucking find you and when I do we will se who goes down and who the fly by night is.
On Jul 4, 2012 12:23 PM, "Michael Mulholland" <seaspirit133@gmail.com> wrote:

If you have the balls call me so we can meet 3862352729
On Jul 4, 2012 12:20 PM, "Michael Mulholland" <seaspirit133@gmail.com> wrote:

Go fuck yourself cock sucker and pray I don't ever meet up with because i will Fucking do major damage and that's not a threat its a Fucking promise
On Jul 4, 2012 11:44 AM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

your a fly by night piece of shit and will go down

Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 11:02 AM

I would not give you the sweat of my balls have a nice Fucking life
On Jul 4, 2012 10:15 AM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

Aww Do you think it would have been wiser to publc apoligize to me and pay me double my money back? just a hint....

Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 5:20 AM

Fuck you jerk off
On Jul 4, 2012 12:32 AM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

now whos a whiner. Im crushing you right now as i sleep. Think fs will toss my post?

Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 9:09 PM

I'm shaking you don't scare me now that you have threatened me in a email I will be sure to bring it to the attention of the proper authorities. Very smart on your part
On Jul 3, 2012 8:57 PM, "Jethro" <jethros97@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: jethros97@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:48 PM
Subject: Re fishing

What I said was if anyone had a complaint they should have come to me and I would have offered a refund. And jethro I remember you from Florida sportsmans form and you trashed me back in 2006 when i owned the pastime princess also I see things just don't change and if you keep trashing me I promise you this both you and i will meet face to face and take care of the issues
Mike Mulholland

if you keep trashing me I promise you this both you and i will meet face to face and take care of the issues
I will crush you dude. You ask for it You got it.

Mods if you find this inappropriate feel free to delete

+Quote Post  Go to the top of the page
Scootertramp
post Jul 5 2012, 10:52 AM
Post #2

Forum Token Biker

Member No.: 133

Everyone knows that the stern is " Reserved " for regular customers . If you don't fish that boat 2 - 3 times a week . Don't expect to be on the stern . EZPZ ....happens on EVERY boat in every fleet .

IPB

Semper Fi
Those that live by the sword , get shot by those that don't !!

Jas
post Jul 6 2012, 05:09 AM
Post #3

Jas

Member No.: 445

Same thing in the Keys ....reserved 7 and 8 spot om the stern ...got to the boat and we got spots 11 and 12 right around the corner ! angry.gif

Actually it turned out better than the stern .....everyone on the back was tangling up ...we were out of that mess and limited out on a three day Tortugas trip !

A one day trip outta` Ft . Pierce did the same chit to us .....we still caught feesh ...but the locals on the stern killed em` and won all the pots !!

Seems it`s the same everywhere !! rolleyes.gif

IPB

"Good fishing, tight lines, and fair weather".......... Jas

lxcoupe
post Jul 6 2012, 05:58 AM
Post #4

Welcome to Costco. I love you

Member No.: 468

Hey Jethro....

Thanks for posting that here. I'll make sure I never recommend that boat to anyone who asks.

I don't have a problem with them reserving the back of the boat. They can do that if they want. The problem I have is that they told you one thing and did another. Then the way the capt or owner handled it. Obviously it wasn't an accident it was an intentional deception.

Hopefully that fukker gets ass cancer and dies really soon. He really seems like a good christian.

Also I'm making notes of all the other Idiot's that have charter businesses in their signature line, that condone that sort of practice. You are doing a big service Jethro. Thanks for having the balls to post that sort of thing.

I got fucked over by a well know charter capt a few years ago and know the feeling.

IPB

Jethro
post Jul 6 2012, 07:35 AM
Post #5

im now getting threats that he is going to post my criminal records for all to see. I think hes burying himself in the hole he dug. He needs to learn how to spell my name tho lol

lxcoupe
post Jul 6 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #6

Welcome to Costco. I love you

Member No.: 468

QUOTE (Jethro @ Jul 6 2012, 09:35 AM) *
im now getting threats that he is going to post my criminal records for all to see. I think hes burying himself in the hole he dug. He needs to learn how to spell my name tho lol

Fight fire with fire. turn his ass into the coast guard and local authorities for the threatening emails. Find out his full name. With a disposition like that chances are his face in on some sheriffs website somewhere also.

Someone as unprofessional as him should not be responsible for the lives of people at sea. Just in his emails and posts I can see that he's a horrible decision maker.

IPB

Jethro
post Jul 6 2012, 01:49 PM
Post #7

since LOB pulled the posts on the forum he is really emailing me lol. Maybe i will have to do that.Im sure if i speak to the right person I will get somewhere. It was pulled off the forum because of " name calling"

BooDreaux
post Jul 6 2012, 01:50 PM
Post #8

GEAUX TIGERS!

From: Clear Channel Mega-Plex 740AM The Game 6-9a Saturdays
Member No.: 41

Hate to see how the Sea Spirit's reputation has fallen so far......Never would this type of e-mails and childish crap been forthcoming from CaptainBarry Freeman when he owned the Spirit. Stand up guy and genuinely a nice person...Sad he's out of the biz

Yes, the regulars do normally get the "prime" positions, just business taking care of those who spent the most....Be way better to just say, we only offer those spots on a first come first serve basis, if a regular is not coming aboard......Damn what happened with reasonableness and customer service

Just my .02

IPB

Saturdays 6-9a 740theGame Podcasts Avaibable at I-Tunes and our Website

Fishing Florida Radio

Cajun Gourmet Products Coming soon

Rayzor
post Jul 7 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (BooDreaux @ Jul 6 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Hate to see how the Sea Spirit's reputation has fallen so far......Never would this type of e-mails and childish crap been forthcoming from CaptainBarry Freeman when he owned the Spirit. Stand up guy and genuinely a nice person...Sad he's out of the biz

Yes, the regulars do normally get the "prime" positions, just business taking care of those who spent the most....Be way better to just say, we only offer those spots on a first come first serve basis, if a regular is not coming aboard......Damn what happened with reasonableness and customer service

Just my .02

Or simply charge a premium for premium spots.

IPB

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Thomas Jefferson

Growing old,..an inevidibility. Growing up,...purely, an option :rock:

Jethro
post Jul 7 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #10

The owner posted a big mistake when he said all his customers were googans. Too bad the topic was removed. Would love to reminis (sp)

Jig n Gig
post Jul 18 2012, 06:33 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 42

From New York and a Mets fan. What did you expect? laugh.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 01:23 AM